7am - 8:30am
Registration and breakfast
8:30am - 9am
Welcome address - Raj Sabhlok, president, ManageEngine
9am - 9:30am
End-to-end IT management using ServiceDesk Plus - Rajesh Ganesan, director of product management
9:30am - 9:45am
9:45am - 12pm
Transforming your service desk into a powerhouse of efficiency.
Is your help desk only about closing tickets? Dive deep into incident management and service catalog functions to go beyond firefighting and deal with tickets in the most efficient way.
- Explore ticket assignment automation, business rules, SLAs, field and form rules, task dependencies, and user surveys.
- Learn to set up and optimize a service catalog from scratch to deliver world-class IT support.
- Discover the tips and tricks about hidden features in ServiceDesk Plus that make your ticketing top notch.
Gain visibility into your heterogeneous network infrastructure; troubleshoot faults and fix them quickly.
Optimize your network bandwidth using in-depth traffic analysis.
Password Manager Pro
The strategy for efficient privileged access management.
Discover a three-pronged strategy to effectively manage privileged access and counter insider threats with ManageEngine's privileged access management suite.
- Take a deep dive into best practices for managing access to administrator and root account passwords, Windows service account passwords, hard-coded passwords, SSH keys, and SSL certificates.
- Learn how to deploy multiple controls to manage the launch of privileged account sessions and record all actions performed within.
- Learn how the real-time monitoring and reporting functions in Password Manager Pro help organizations prepare for and meet regulatory audits around privileged access management.
Key Manager Plus
Gain complete visibility over SSL and SSH environments.
- Learn how to set up a central system to manage the entire life cycle of SSL certificates including discovery, the certificate signing process, deployment, and expiration.
- See a demonstration of the native Let's Encrypt integration to learn how to perform all certificate management tasks from within Key Manager Plus.
- Take control of the SSH key sprawl by learning how to set up a central repository to manage the complete life cycle of SSH keys including discovery, user mapping, deployment, and periodic rotation.
1pm - 3:30pm
Building an enterprise-grade ITAM system.
Learn all the nuances of IT asset management in ServiceDesk Plus, including:
- Asset discovery techniques.
- Scanning methods.
- Asset tracking and maintenance.
- Software asset management.
- Optimizing licenses for compliance.
- Building a comprehensive CMDB.
- Managing purchases with the newly-released, enhanced purchase module.
Network Configuration Manager and Firewall Analyzer
Control network device configuration, compliance, and network security.
How IT ops can monitor and troubleshoot a complex business infrastructure.
- Automated application and service discovery; mapping dependencies.
- Gaining deep performance insight into different components of applications and IT infrastructure.
- Effectively isolating and resolving performance bottlenecks.
- Automating corrective actions before end users are affected.
- Reports and customizable dashboards.
How DevOps can use Applications Manager to optimize application performance.
- Leveraging synthetic transactions to capture end user interactions.
- Monitoring the complete end user journey, from log in to log off.
- Rest APIs, SOAP, and SSL certificates.
- Troubleshooting common application performance issues such as CPU spikes and memory leaks.
- Debugging transaction performance problems (including slow database calls).
Comprehensive reporting for key security monitoring and alerting.
- Reports for failed logons, logon duration, and account lockout analysis.
- Change reports to monitor user, group, OU, and object changes.
- Real-time alerting to notify you of key security-related changes.
Meet stringent compliance needs.
- Comply with regulatory mandates with ease.
- Build custom reports for new compliance regulations.
- Modify the existing reports to meet the internal security auditing needs.
3:30pm - 3:45pm
3:45pm - 5:30pm
ServiceDesk Cloud: The IT service desk of tomorrow.
Get acquainted with the cloud version of ServiceDesk Plus and gear up to deliver next-gen IT service. Learn how to set up your IT service desk in just a few easy steps, including:
- Integrating mail servers.
- Setting up custom domains.
- Integrating with Active Directory.
- Migrating from the installed version of ServiceDesk Plus to the cloud.
Essentials for the Applications Manager power user.
- Learn best practices and useful tips on topics ranging from discovery and dependency mapping, to grouping IT resources and alarm management, to user management, reporting, and data backup.
- Discover a few "under-the-hood" tips for fine-tuning Applications Manager's performance.
- Learn how to use our REST APIs and mobile apps.
Server monitoring made for the cloud era.
End user experience monitoring.
- Importance of end user monitoring.
- DevOps for Windows administrators.
- Complement your on-premises solutions with Site24x7.
SIEM stories - Part I
Compliance and IT security: Decrypting the security mystery with SIEM.
- Dealing with attacks: Auditing, compliance, and continuous monitoring are critical.
- Mitigating brute force attacks.
- Detecting and providing counter response to ransomware.
- Containing SQL injection attacks.
- Proactively preventing insider attacks.
- Auditing network devices: Detecting and preventing network intrusions.
- Monitoring privileged user activities.
- Adhering to stringent compliance rules with integrated compliance management.
The rise of cyber crime: Decrypting security mysteries.
- Recent trends in security attacks and data breaches.
- Sealing security loopholes: Discovering vulnerable ports and devices.
- Lessons from the top security attacks that affected UAE.
- Security attacks targeting financial sectors.
- Fighting battles: Mitigating internal attacks vs. external hacks.
Ultimate protection for Windows file servers.
- Change auditing for file servers.
- Access analysis for threat detection.
- Detect and provide counter response to ransomware.
- Storage analysis for file server optimization.
- Demonstration:How to meet compliance requirements.
The unified security solution for your network.
- SIEM integration - maximizing consistency and reliability of audit information.
- Staying compliant with audit and auditors requirements.
- Getting in-depth insight into permissions modified on a confidential share.
5:30pm - 6:30pm
7am - 8:30am
Registration and breakfast
8:30am - 9:30am
Extensions, API, integrations, and more.
- If you have a penchant for getting IT done your way, this session is a must.
- Step into a universe of possibilities and see how you can write your own code to get things done.
- Learn all about custom menus and scripts, APIs, integrations with the ManageEngine suite of products and third-party apps, and more!
Automating patch management.
In this session, learn how to:
- Secure your computers from vulnerabilities.
- Maintain system health.
- Manage third-party applications.
- Disable automatic updates.
- Decline patches for legacy applications.
- Push anti-virus and definition updates.
- Use our SCCM plug-in for third-party patch management.
Seven tips to simplify Active Directory management.
- Investigate nested group memberships and manage group permissions appropriately.
- Identify and manage available server shares and user permissions for confidential files and folders.
9:30am - 9:45am
9:45am - 12pm
Making sense of IT change management: Models, tips, and techniques.
- Go beyond theory and see what it takes to deliver IT changes while minimizing risk.
- Learn the six-step best practice change workflow in ServiceDesk Plus.
- Understand change roles, configure stages and statuses, set up templates and workflows, and implement IT changes with tasks and projects.
- Familiarize yourself with field and form rules, a new functionality to transform the way you handle IT changes.
Software distribution made simple.
- Creating software packages from templates.
- Publishing software using the self-service portal.
- Performing pre- and post-distribution activities.
- Installing software for specific users.
- Deploying business apps.
Remote control and advanced tools.
- Measure the time technicians spend resolving help desk tickets.
- Record remote sessions for documentation.
- Enforce IT policies on desktops.
- Notify users when MS Exchange Server is down.
Mobile Device Manager Plus
Explore enterprise mobility management.
- Categorize profiles based on hierarchy.
- Impose restrictions.
- Secure mobile devices with stringent passcode.
- Perform geotracking.
- Lock and wipe devices remotely.
- Manage email with Office 365 and Exchange ActiveSync.
ServiceDesk Plus - Active Directory products integration.
Enabling your help desk to manage Active Directory users.
- Integrate ADManager Plus with ServiceDesk Plus.
- Create, delete, disable, and enable AD users—and reset users' passwords - from ServiceDesk Plus.
- Let your help desk provision users in AD, Exchange, Office 365, Google Apps, and Skype for Business all at once using ADManager Plus templates.
- Grant access permissions to authorized technicians by associating ADManager Plus roles with ServiceDesk Plus roles.
Improve help desk efficiency with end user self-service.
- Integrate ADSelfService Plus with ServiceDesk Plus.
- Empower users with self-service password management for on-premises and cloud applications.
- Automatically create tickets for users' self-service actions in ServiceDesk Plus.
- Simplify access to ServiceDesk Plus with single sign-on (SSO).
Tips for effective self-service password management.
- Strengthen password self-service using the latest multi-factor authentication techniques.
- Automatically enroll users with a CSV file or using an external data source.
- Remind users about their password and account expiration via SMS and email.
Streamline access to SaaS apps.
- Provide one-click access to SaaS apps using single sign-on.
- Sync passwords from AD to SaaS apps in real time.
Comprehensively back up, restore, and recycle AD objects.
- Back up and restore Active Directory, either partially or completely.
- Manage changes at the attribute level with version management.
- Quickly recycle objects that have been deleted.
RecoveryManager Plus Virtual backup
Virtual machines: Backup and disaster recovery.
- Secure compressed backups for VMware & Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Bare metal backup to rebuild failed domain controller.
- Restart-free recovery for Active Directory objects.
1pm - 2:30pm
Seven reports that will change the way you manage your help desk.
- See how analytics brings a whole new perspective to the way you handle tickets.
- Get tips on how to look past the default set of metrics and develop new KPIs for better insight.
- Experience the power of visual analysis in quick decision making.
Effective IT asset management.
Learn how to completely manage your IT assets.
- Manage MS Office licenses.
- Control bandwidth spikes.
- Restrict non-standard applications.
- Proactively resolve hard disk space issues.
- Identify computers with local admin accounts.
Desktop provisioning and OS deployment.
Learn more about automating OS imaging and deployment, including:
- Centralized image capturing.
- Online and offline imaging.
- Deployment capabilities such as scheduled and manual deployment for bare-metal provisioning.
Exchange Reporter Plus
Experience new-age Exchange monitoring capabilities.
- Monitor the essential components of your Exchange server - in real time.
- Monitor database availability group, replication health & database copy status.
- Report on and audit Exchange Online activities.
- Track key storage domains - disk space, mailbox size, server space, and database size.
- Monitor email traffic and queues.
- Visualize and analyze user mailbox activity.
O365 Manager Plus
Gain real insight into Office 365.
- Office 365 auditing and compliance management.
- Office 365 management and help desk delegation made easy.
- Password expiry notifier to alert users about their password status.
- One-stop shop for Azure AD, Exchange Online, OneDrive & Skype for Business, Sway, Microsoft Teams, and more.
SharePoint Manager Plus
SharePoint made easy.
- Simplify SharePoint auditing, monitoring, and management with out of the box reports and real-time alerts.
- Migrate on-premise SharePoint to cloud.
- Use analytics to study users collaborative behavior.
- Find out how to archive audit log data and comply with regulatory.
- Monitor SharePoint Online and Office 365 activities.
2:30pm - 2:45pm
2:45pm - 4:30pm
Roadmap: Getting the most out of ServiceDesk Plus.
Learn some ServiceDesk Plus tips and tricks.
- Discover deployment and maintenance best practices to help you keep ServiceDesk Plus hassle-free.
- Take a sneak peek at what's cooking in development and what to expect going forward.
Configuration, USB, agent, and server management.
- Managing computers across different remote offices.
- Managing roaming users.
- Automatically managing all newly added computers.
- Setting baseline configurations.
- Managing USB devices.
- Restricting technicians so they can only access asset data.
Integration with ServiceDesk Plus.
- Log help desk tickets from managed computers.
- Deploy software to resolve help desk tickets.
- Integrate asset data to CMDB.
- Establish advanced remote connection from ServiceDesk Plus.
AD360 & Industry specific use cases
- Self-Service Active Directory Group Subscription - An approval-based workflow.
- Key benefits of real-time advanced Active Directory change audit reports.
- In the event of a security attack, how to force all users to change their password upon next logon.
SIEM stories - Part II
Log 360: How important is cloud security?
- Comprehensive log management of data analysis for multi cloud environment.
- Out-of-the-box reports on access logs for Amazon S3 buckets and Elastic Load Balancers.
- User-specific changes on AWS and Amazon cloud services.
- AWS CloudTrail and S3 bucket access log management.
- Azure activity log management.
4:30pm - 5:30pm
Certification and wrap-up