Free XenServer Performance Monitoring Tool
Monitor health and performance of Citrix XenServer and the VMs installed on the host. XenServer Health Monitor is easy to use and helps track CPU, Memory, Network Rx/Tx parameters and disk read/write utilization of each guest operation system. Monitor up to two XenServers simultaneously.
Xen Server Monitoring View
- View host server details with the number of CPU and VMs running on it. Monitor CPU, memory, network Rx/Tx and disk read/write utilization
- Alerts are shown in the dashboard tool when the CPU/Memory utilization crosses the threshold limit
- Rediscover and delete XenServer hosts
Virtual Machine Monitoring View
- View each Virtual Machines name, status, OS details and monitor CPU, memory, network Rx/Tx and disk read/write utilization
- Color coded alerts are shown when resource utilization crosses the threshold limit
Note: XenServer Tools must be installed on each of the VMs to use this tool. Refer Citrix product documentation for further details. Here is a step by step guide to install XenServer Tools in your VMs.
For in-depth Xen server monitoring, head to OpManager the best-in-class server monitoring tool.
- Automatic discovery and classification.
- Active inventory tracking and resource allocation.
- Real-time topology map.
- Instant fault notifications.