The table given below provides an overview of the hardware and software configurations required by Access Manager Plus (AMP).
- Dual Core/Core2Duo or above
- 200 MB or more for product
- 10 GB or more for database
Note: For session recording, disk space requirement may vary based on usage levels.
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Ubuntu 9.x and above
- CentOS 4.4 and above
- Red Hat Linux 9.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x
- PAM360 normally works well with any flavor of Linux
Note: AMP can also be run on VMs of the above operating systems
|HTML client requires one of the following browsers** to be installed in the system:
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (on Windows, Linux and Mac)
** AMP is optimized for 1280 x 800 resolution and above.
- PostgreSQL 9.5.3, bundled with the product.
- Supports MS SQL Server 2008 and above. SQL server should be installed in Windows 2008 Server and above.
You can also get a more detailed PDF version of the above table here.
- An external mail server (SMTP server) to send various notifications to users.
- SFTP server to be installed on all the target machines for seamless file transfer.
- SSH server to be installed and enabled in the Windows landing server for RDP connections.
- RemoteApp to be installed on the target machines for RemoteApp features.