Ever found yourself toggling between various solutions to keep your endpoints secure, and wishing the process was simpler? We have you covered. With the new Endpoint security add-on, ManageEngine Desktop Central now includes both endpoint management and security capabilities. This add-on proactively covers all dimensions of endpoint security, and focuses on strengthening your enterprise security posture, with top-notch features.
- Scan endpoints for vulnerabilities, assess threats, and patch them regularly
- Resolve security misconfigurations and harden web servers from XSS, clickjacking, and brute-force attacks
- Identify publicly disclosed and actively exploited vulnerabilities to patch them on priority.
- Prevent zero-day vulnerabilities by employing alternate fixes before patches are available
- Keep track of browsers and their add-ons used in your organization
- Filter URLs to allow only trusted and authorized websites, and manage website-browser compatibility issues by redirecting to destination browsers
- Ensure compliance with browser security standards like CIS and STIG
- Control, block, and monitor USB and peripheral devices to prevent data leakage and theft
- Limit data transfer rates, set role-based access to files, and enable file shadowing to protect sensitive data
- Ensure flexibility without compromising on security by easily granting temporary access to devices that require them
- Blacklist malicious applications, whitelist trusted applications, and manage greylist applications effortlessly
- Create rule-based application lists, and leverage the flexibility modes to revise and fine-tune your lists
- Achieve application-specific privileged access with endpoint privilege management
- Ensure data transfers are only completed on BitLocker encrypted devices
- Monitor the encryption status of endpoints from a single console
- Keep endpoints with or without Trusted Platform Module (TPM) protected
One solution = Complete endpoint management and security
Fortified with the new Endpoint security add-on, Desktop Central can now:
- Protect your network from zero-day vulnerabilities with critical threat assessments combined with comprehensive patch management
- Reduce the attack surface due to default and poor security configurations
- Secure your browsers from malicious attacks by tracking the plugins, add-ons, and extensions used in your network
- Allow access to only trusted or authorized websites, while staying compliant with browser security regulations
- Avoid data leakage, data theft, and insider attacks by monitoring and restricting the use of USBs, and other peripheral devices
- Safeguard sensitive information by mirroring data, and tracing file transfers
- Monitor and ensure data transfers through BitLocker encrypted devices
- Boost productivity and block high-risk applications by blacklisting them. Permit only trusted applications by creating an application whitelist
- Leverage endpoint privilege management to ensure application-level security
Steps to enable the Endpoint security add-on:
Already a Desktop Central user?
- Upgrade your Desktop Central build by downloading the latest service pack.
- In the Desktop Central console, navigate to Admin > Endpoint security > Enable Now.
New to Desktop Central?
To understand the exhaustive features of the Endpoint Security add-on modules. Learn more
Desktop Central has more than 25,000 happy customers across 134 countries.
Unified Endpoint Management and Security Solution
Patch ManagementSoftware DeploymentEndpoint SecurityOS DeploymentAsset ManagementMobile Device MgmtTools & Configurations